Utilizing EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) EYL Easy Massage transmits micro-current signals to the body ranging from 40HZ to 250HZ. The body recognizes these currents as bioelectricity and in turn stimulates the muscle to contract and relax accordingly. This electrical stimulation produces circulation, reduces muscle tension, and helps to relieve pain.
- 6 Massage Modes
- 9 Intensity Levels
- 15 Minute Run-time
- Compact and easy to take with you
- USB Rechargeable battery
- Power Supply: USB
- Size: 2×2 inches
- Material: APS+PU
- Modes: 6
- Intensity: 9 levels
- Skin Contacts: 2
- Working Voltage: 3.7V
- Working Time: 15 minutes
- Working Current: 50mA
- Battery Capacity: 150mAh
- 1x EMS Patch
- 1x EMS Device
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x User’s Manual
- 1x USB Charging Cable (plug adapter block not included)
- Attach the fully charged EMS Device to the EMS Patch.
- Remove the protective film* from the EMS Patch and adhere it to the part of the body you wish to focus on.
- Press the + to power the device on.
- Press M to change between the 6 Modes.
- Press + / – to increase or decrease the level of intensity.
- Press – to power off the device
* Don’t dispose of the protective film as it is used to protect the adhesion for storage
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVISE. PLEASE REVIEW THE USER’S MANUAL FOR ALL PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS. IT IS ALWAYS RECOMMENDED TO CONSULT A PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.