Daily temperature checks have become a part of our lives and using an infrared temporal thermometer to scan from a distance accurately and safely is the CDC best practice.
This infrared thermometer uses a highly precise infrared sensor to scan temperature from a safe distance of 2 to 3 inches for no-contact measurement. Not only accurate, it instantly tells the result in less than a second with its “Voice Report”. It reads temperature in both Centigrade and Fahrenheit scales for more versatility.
- Non-touch, fast & accurate measurement
- “Voice Report” auditory report out of temperature reading
- Digital Readout
- Volume Control
- Backlight dimming and brightness control
- Automatic mechanism precision
- Fever Alert
- Three different color backlight denotes different temperatures:
- Green = > 89.78°F to < 99.14°F
- Yellow = > 99.32°F to < 100.22°F
- Red = > 100.4°F to < 107.6°F
- Built-in memory chip holds 32 readings in memory storage
- Reads in Celsius °C and Fahrenheit °F scales
- Model: BZ-R6
- Uses 2 AA Batteries (not included)
There are no reviews yet.